These are the meetings this month where the public can attend and speak their mind about issues on the agenda, for between 3-5 minutes. Key issues we know are coming up in meetings this month are indicated below.
Attending these meetings is dreary but it matters. We shall try and get to as many as possible.
If you have anything about our NHS that you want raised, please try and speak at the relevant meeting. You have to contact the meeting beforehand to say you want to speak (apart from the Vascular Services consultation events, where you just turn up). If you can’t attend, please let us know and if we can, we’ll pass on your info/questions in our statement to the meeting.
- Thursday 3rd October 2.00pm – 4.00pm Vascular Services consultation, John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield HD1 6PG
Week of 7th Oct
- Tuesday 8 October, 6pm until 8pm. Vascular Services consultation, The Arches, East Mill, 328 Dean Clough, Halifax, HX3 5AX.
- Weds 9th October 10.30 Joint Greater Hudds and Kirklees Clinical Commissioning Groups Meeting, Dewsbury Town Hall
- Thurs 10th October Calderdale Health and Wellbeing Board 10am Square Chapel, Halifax (likely to be reviewing the West Yorks and Harrogate Integrated Care System 5 Year Plan 2019-24)
- Thurs 10th October Calderdale Clinical Commissioning Group Meeting, 2pm Elsie Whiteley Centre, Halifax
Week of 14th Oct
- Tuesday 15th October 10am Kirklees Health Scrutiny, Kirklees Town Hall
- Tuesday 15th October 6.00pm – 8,00pm, Vascular Services consultation, John Smith’s Stadium, Huddersfield HD1 6PG
- Thursday 17th October Calderdale Health Scrutiny 6pm Halifax Town Hall
- Friday 18th October 2.30pm Calderdale and Kirklees Joint Health Scrutiny, Halifax Town Hall (revised proposals for Calderdale and Huddersfield hospital cuts and centralisation and move of hospital services into Primary Care Networks aka care closer to home)
Week of 28th Oct
- Tuesday 29 October, 6pm until 8pm. Vascular Services consultation , The Crossley Gallery, East Mill, 328 Dean Clough, Halifax, HX3 5AX.